Humming bees hover around their hive and dandelion patch in this fusible applique quilt. Complete instructions include directions for a matching pillow.
DOWNLOADABLE PDF PATTERN INCLUDES:
- Instructions and a stitch guide for finishing appliques with embroidery stitches.
- Full size applique templates.
- Bonus pattern for a 16" X 16" pillow cover.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- 70" long X 55" wide
- Quilt background: 1 3/4 yds. 90"+ premium muslin
- Quilt appliques: (2) fat quarters yellow and white prints
- Quilt batting: 1 3/4 yds. 90"+ wide batting (twin size)
- Quilt backing: 4 yds. coordinating fabric
- Quilt binding: 1 yd. (for 3" wide bias-cut strips)
- Quilt appliques: (4) fat or long quarters light blue, light grey, medium grey, and dark grey prints
- Double-sided light-weight fusible web: 2 1/2 yds.
- 6-stranded cotton embroidery floss to match each applique fabric.
- Computer printer, 8 1/2" X 11" copy paper, and tape for printing applique templates.
Please note this listing is for a quilt pattern, not a finished quilt. This listing is for a downloadable electronic product; if you would like a pre-printed pattern, please view this listing.